SPARTAN TERMS and CONDITIONS
(“GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS”)
This website is operated by SC STRONG MND CORPORATION, legal user of MĂRCII SPARTAN, with headquarters in Sfântu Ilie village, com. DEALU CRUCII street no. 64, SUCEAVA county, registered in the Trade Register under no. J33/947/2012, fiscal code no. RO30852551, IBAN RO70BTRL03401202M27810XX, opened at BANCA TRANSILVANIA, legally represented by Mr. GAFINCU DUMITRU CIPRIAN, administrator and conventionally by av. ZOIȚA DUMITRU DANIEL.
In these Terms and Conditions reference to SC STRONG MND CORPORATION SRL means SPARTAN and vice versa.
This document sets forth the terms and conditions of use of this website and the terms and conditions of programming through this website (the “Terms and Conditions”).
The USER shall carefully read the Terms and Conditions before using this website and performing any operation through it.
If the USER does not agree with these “Terms and Conditions”, please do not use this website.
SPARTAN reserves the right to modify the “Terms and Conditions” at any time.
Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective only for new accesses or visits to the site that are registered after the posting of such changes on this website. Therefore, the USER is requested to check the “Terms and Conditions” section before each operation, as changes may have occurred since the last visit.
The USER shall ensure that he/she periodically returns to this page to ensure that he/she is familiar with the latest version of these “Terms and Conditions”.
The USER can determine when the “Terms and Conditions” were last updated or modified by reading the mention under the heading “SPARTAN Terms and Conditions”, which is referred to as “updated on ….”.
To the extent that there is a conflict between these “SPARTAN Terms and Conditions” and other additional and special Terms and Conditions presented on the Site, the additional and special “Terms and Conditions” shall prevail.
These “Terms and Conditions” apply to all websites owned and/or operated by SPARTAN, including but not limited to the website on which the Terms and Conditions are posted, as well as mobile versions thereof, social media and applications (collectively, the “Site”), and services available on or through the Site (“Services”).
DEFINITIONS OF THE TERMS USED IN THIS DOCUMENT
The “Terms and Conditions” will apply to all accesses or visits to the site.
In these “Terms and Conditions”, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
CUSTOMER – the customer of SPARTAN Restaurants;
COMMUNICATION – means any form of communication intended to promote, directly or indirectly, the services, image, name or the name, firm or emblem of the entities grouped under the SPARTAN brand name;
COOKIE – means a small file, generally made up of letters and numbers, which is downloaded to the memory of a computer (or other equipment used for online browsing – mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when the user accesses the website used to ensure faster and easier interaction between users and websites;
PERSONAL DATA – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in a particular way by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
SPARTAN – means the brand name under which S.C. STRONG MND CORPORATION S.R.L. is presented, as well as its collaborators and partners;
LINK – means a reference, link, navigation element in an electronic document to other parts of the same document, other documents or sections of other documents, to which a user is sent when accessing the navigation element;
NEWSLETTER – means a periodical newsletter communicated by SPARTAN to its users who have expressly consented to receive such communications, and which contains news, information about activities, projects, news and services provided by SPARTAN for its users;
OPERATOR – represents the companies that come together under the SPARTAN brand name;
WEBSITE – means the website http://www. spartan.ro;
SECTION – means a section of the http://www. spartan.ro/;
SPAM – means any unsolicited commercial communication prohibited by law as long as there is no explicit consent of the recipient (user). SPARTAN does not encourage SPAM and will not make such communications to its users;
STORAGE – keeping data or information on any kind of medium;
USER – is any natural person who browses the site and views the content on it under certain conditions, without having to register with an account name and password;
VISIT – means any access by a person to http://www. spartan.co.uk/ or a subsection thereof;
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or otherwise, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER will be able to browse the website and view its content and will be responsible for all accesses or visits made to the website by the USER, whether or not authorized by the USER.
Also, if applicable, the USER agrees:
(i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about it, and
(ii) maintain and promptly update the information provided so that it is accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, or incomplete, or SPARTAN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, or incomplete, SPARTAN has the right to refuse any request and/or to not act on the requests, at its sole discretion.
SPARTAN shall not be liable for any damage caused by or in connection with the theft of data due to the USER’s failure to take reasonable measures, the USER’s disclosure of the data provided or the USER’s authorization of another person to use the USER’s data.
CODE OF CONDUCT APPLICABLE TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
In connection with the USER’s use of the website as well as in connection with the content that the USER fills in as a user in the contact form provided by SPARTAN agrees that it will not take the following actions nor will it allow anyone, directly or indirectly to:
• communicate, transmit or make available any content or information that it is not entitled to make available under any law or contractual provision;
• communicate, transmit or make available non-public information or personally identifiable information without that person’s explicit consent;
• communicate, transmit or otherwise make available information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or visiting the site, including but not limited to methods of “hacking” or altering the site interface;
• accessing or attempting to access the website or sections of it by any means other than through the dedicated user interface;
• modify the site in any way or any form in order to gain unauthorized access to the site;
• use the site or materials for any illegal purpose;
• use the site or materials on the site for any illegal, unfair or bad faith purpose;
• express or impliedly expressing statements in md by representing them as having been approved by SPARTAN without SPARTAN’s prior written consent;
• representing yourself as another person or representative of an entity, whether true or fictitious, including as a SPARTAN collaborator or SPARTAN representative;
• transmit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, hateful, vulgar or otherwise infringes SPARTAN’s or any third party’s rights, intellectual property rights or other rights; transmitting any material or non-public information about companies without authorization to do so; transmitting any trade secret of a third party; or transmitting any unsolicited advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities or other commercial communications – also referred to as SPAM messages (except as otherwise expressly permitted by SPARTAN);
• using the site to harm minors in any way;
• transmitting any software or other material containing viruses or other items of a destructive nature;
• modify, adapt, translate, sell, or disassemble any part of the Site or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms from any part of the Site;
• remove any copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained on the Site;
• harassing behaviour online;
• creating links to any page or content on the Site without prior written authorization from SPARTAN representatives;
• using any robot programs or any manual or automatic device to retrieve data or reproduce information or navigational structure or presentation of the Site or content without SPARTAN’s prior written consent, including in respect of any image displayed on the Site;
• collecting or gathering information about visitors to the site without their express consent;
• Violation of any applicable local, national or international laws, including, but not limited to, any applicable regulations having the force of law, as well as European regulations.
The above actions will constitute a breach of these “Terms and Conditions”.
Also, by accepting these “Terms and Conditions” the USER declares that he/she understands that the transmission and technical processing of the website, including the user content, may involve transmissions over different networks and modifications to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting to networks or devices existing today in the online environment.
If the USER chooses to submit any ideas, suggestions, documents and/or proposals within the contact form provided by SPARTAN acknowledges and agrees that:
• USER messages do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
• SPARTAN is not and cannot be held responsible for the content of the messages transmitted;
• SPARTAN is under no obligation of confidentiality, explicit or implicit, with respect to the data provided;
• SPARTAN shall have the right to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such communications for any purpose in any media worldwide; messages and information transmitted by the USER shall automatically become the property of SPARTAN;
• USER shall not be entitled to any compensation of any kind from SPARTAN under any circumstances.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Subject to compliance with these “Terms and Conditions”, the USER may use the Materials solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided that it does not remove any copyright or other proprietary rights contained therein.
Subject to your compliance with these “Terms and Conditions”, you may use the Site and Materials solely for your personal use provided that you do not use, reproduce, modify, display, distribute, create derivative works from or circumvent any technological measures that effectively control access to the Site and/or Materials in any manner, including, without limitation, manually or automatically, for any purpose.
Use of the Site and Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in these “Terms and Conditions” is a violation of SPARTAN’s copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
The Site, including all software, databases, information, content, computer code, ideas, know-how and materials (and all modifications and derivative works thereof, and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto or contained therein) including, without limitation, the selection, “look and feel” sequence and arrangement of elements, and the sequence of “windows” is owned and operated by SPARTAN and shall remain the exclusive property of SPARTAN.
USER agrees that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Furthermore, he/she confirms that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials, that he/she will not challenge in any way that may affect SPARTAN’s ownership of the Site and its contents.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Marks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of SPARTAN and SPARTAN PARTNERS.
Trademarks for SPARTAN property, registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any service not offered by SPARTAN, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion in dealing with customers, or in any manner that disparages SPARTAN.
Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, expressly or by implication, or otherwise, any right to use any trademark without the express written permission of SPARTAN or SPARTAN PARTNERS.
Misuse of any Trademark is prohibited, and SPARTAN will enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks to the fullest extent of the law, including through civil and/or criminal litigation.
Trademarks owned by SPARTAN can be identified in the list of trademarks published in the Official Intellectual Property Bulletins.
As a benefit to users of the SPARTAN website, links to third party websites may be provided.
If the USER uses these links, they will leave the SPARTAN website. Relations with third parties through these links to those third party sites or applications strictly concern the relationship between the USER and the third parties.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, SPARTAN is not responsible for the content, products or services offered on or through such websites, or for any updates or changes to such websites, for the use of or inability to use such websites or other practices of such websites, and the fact that SPARTAN provides such links does not indicate any endorsement or approval of any material contained on any website.
Third party sites are not under the control of SC STRONG MND CORPORATION SRL, and it shall make no representations regarding the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which it may provide links. SPARTAN disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of the information, as well as any products and services, appearing on any third party website/application.
By these “Terms and Conditions” the USER fully, irrevocably and forever releases SPARTAN and waives any claim or demand it may have against SPARTAN with respect to such links or third party sites.
ACCESS FOR MINORS
SPARTAN encourages parents to use appropriate parental supervision to determine whether to grant permission for minor children to access the Site. Safeguards that provide parental control (such as hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available and may help the USER limit access to material that is harmful to minors.
BREACH OF TERMS and CONDITIONS. DAMAGES.
Violations of these “Terms and Conditions”, including unauthorized use of the Site, may be investigated and action may be taken against them, including but not limited to civil, criminal or other legal action.
USER understands and agrees that it is at SPARTAN’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, that SPARTAN may restrict or block USER’s access to the site or the services offered by the site, cancel certain events, refuse to honor certain ongoing services or future services that relate to USER or a person acting in concert with USER, if SPARTAN believes that the “Terms and Conditions”, the rights of SPARTAN, its partners or the rights of another visitor or site are being violated.
The site, the materials presented on it and any service obtained through this site are provided as such without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
THE USER assumes all responsibility and risks that may arise from the use of the site and the reliance placed on it. No opinion, advice or statement by SPARTAN, whether made through the site or otherwise, creates any warranty of any kind.
SPARTAN makes no warranty, endorsement or responsibility for any service published or offered by a third party through this site or through any link, banner or other advertising, and SPARTAN shall not be a party in any way to any transaction between the USER and any third party.
Use of the Site and other materials presented on the Site is at the USER’s own risk. The USER is also solely responsible for any damage to the USER’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such materials.
Advice or information, whether given orally or in writing, obtained by the USER from SPARTAN and/or any entities comprising this brand or through this site shall not create any warranty not expressly stated.
If a situation arises where the completeness and accuracy of the site is in doubt, the USER is requested to contact SPARTAN at email@example.com, and if possible with a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on the site, as well as sufficient information to enable SPARTAN to contact the USER. SPARTAN will attempt to resolve the User’s problems as soon as possible, taking into account a reasonable period of time.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the USER expressly agrees and assumes that neither SPARTAN nor its constituent entities, their associates, suppliers, collaborators or representatives are or will be liable to the USER or any third party for any incident, consequence, direct or indirect damage (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of data or information or loss of profit) arising out of any contract or negligence in connection with the site or the materials presented on the site.
SPARTAN newsletters are delivered through the entities that make up the SPARTAN brand. This ensures the confidentiality and security of the information.
When the USER fills in the contact form provided by SPARTAN, he/she has the opportunity to express his/her consent to receive the Newsletter. The Customer’s consent can be changed at any time by filling in the unsubscribe form available on the home page.
Opting out of receiving the Newsletter does not imply that you are opting out of these Terms and Conditions.
The confidentiality of USER data is very important to us so all USER personal information will remain confidential.
SPARTAN will not sell, distribute or disclose information about its visitors without their prior consent and will not use the images, photos or videos of users without their prior consent.
Information of any nature provided by the User to SPARTAN shall remain the property of SPARTAN.
By submitting information or materials through this site, the USER grants SPARTAN unrestricted and irrevocable access thereto, the right to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute such materials or information. The USER also agrees that SPARTAN may freely use, for its own purposes, these ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you have transmitted to it via the Site.
However, it is the responsibility of the USER to ensure that the information provided and transmitted on the site remains confidential at all times and will not be transmitted to third parties. By accepting these “Terms and Conditions” the USER agrees to inform as soon as possible if he reasonably suspects that the security of the USER’s data is at risk.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Pursuant to Decision No 200 of 2015 on determining the cases of processing for which notification to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data is not required, SPARTAN is exempted from the obligation to notify the supervisory authority.
However, although it is no longer necessary to notify the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data, SPARTAN will continue to comply with its obligations under Law No 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented.
SPARTAN has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that the USER provides about him/herself.”
1. Collection and processing of personal data
The protection of information during the processing of the USER’s personal data is a major concern for SPARTAN. That is why SPARTAN aims to provide a safe online experience while respecting USER rights.
SPARTAN does not encourage SPAM, does not provide the USER’s e-mail address to third parties (natural or legal persons), does not sell, offer or exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose the USER’s e-mail address to other persons accessing the pages of this site without the explicit consent of the USER.
Any USER who has explicitly provided his/her email address on the site may opt to have it deleted from the database. SPARTAN shall not send commercial communications by e-mail, unless the USER has previously given his/her express consent to receive such communications.
Any person visiting the Site who provides personal data or information through this Site expressly and unequivocally consents to the use of the data provided for the purposes set out below.
Personal data will only be stored if provided voluntarily by the USER, e.g. in the context of completing a form, a survey or in the course of performing a contract (such as contracting a service).
The nature of the information requested relates mainly to personal data (name, surname, telephone numbers, e-mail address), but may also include other information closely related to making an appointment or providing feedback on the services offered by SPARTAN.
The completion by the USER of the forms on the site is equivalent to unconditional acceptance that the data he/she provides through these forms will be included in the SPARTAN database and to the use and processing by SPARTAN and its collaborators for the performance of processing activities and the provision of services for the organization of seminars on topics of entrepreneurial education and/or management, economic-financial management, marketing and advertising, statistics, as well as for electronic communication services (by email, SMS or telephone).
Termination of the personal data processing operation can be done in the following ways:
• processing for another purpose with the consent of the data subject;
• deletion, destruction, archiving.
2. Measures taken to ensure the security of the processing of personal data
SPARTAN guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data hosted and transmitted through its computer system, but does not assume responsibility for any loss of information caused by any malfunctions or errors in the software with which it is equipped and which is supplied by third-party software companies. Although SPARTAN has taken security measures to prevent loss of data, incorrect or improper use and unauthorised access, absolute security of data transferred over the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
• Any changes to personal data may only be made by specifically designated authorised users.
• In the training courses for users, the operator informs them about the provisions of Law No 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the minimum security requirements for the processing of personal data and the risks involved in processing personal data.
• Users who have access to personal data are trained by the operator on confidentiality. Users are obliged to log off when they leave the workplace.
• Any personal data printed in physical format will be stored and archived in a locked room with restricted access.
• In order to maintain the security of the processing of personal data (in particular against computer viruses) the controller takes measures consisting of:
• prohibiting the use by users of software from external or dubious sources;
• informing employees who have access to databases about the danger of computer viruses;
• implementing automated systems for the antivirus and security of IT systems;
• Data encryption via SSL security certificate to encrypt information flowing through internet channels between the site and its USER.
SPARTAN makes all reasonable, commercially justified efforts to protect the personal data collected, analyzing new technologies in the field and then, if necessary, applying them to upgrade its security systems.
3. Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
The information that the USER provides will be treated in accordance with current Personal Data Protection legislation and will be used by SPARTAN for the following purposes:
• invoicing for the services ordered;
• evaluation of the services offered;
• direct marketing, i.e. information via e-mail messages about services, promotions or any other marketing actions carried out by SPARTAN and its partners and management of the customer (consumer) database, only insofar as the data subject has expressly and unequivocally consented to the processing of his/her e-mail and/or telephone for this purpose;
• market research, monitoring consumer behaviour;
• SPARTAN’s processing and handling of requests, questions and complaints (see “CONTACT” section on the Site);
• other activities undertaken by SPARTAN and permitted by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient.
Thus, SPARTAN undertakes not to make public the personal data submitted by the USER through the Website, not to market them and not to disclose them to third parties without the prior consent of the USER.
SPARTAN may disclose personal data to third parties if required to do so by law or in cases of good faith compliance with legal provisions. When SPARTAN is requested to provide personal data in legal situations, only those data necessary for the strict fulfilment of the purpose of the request will be disclosed.
In accordance with the requirements of Law No. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented, SPARTAN is obliged to manage the personal data provided by the USER securely and only for the specified purposes.
By filling in the data in the form provided by SPARTAN, the USER declares and unconditionally accepts that his/her personal data will be included in SPARTAN’s database and expressly and unequivocally agrees that all such personal data will be stored, used and processed by SPARTAN, the entities forming the SPARTAN brand and their collaborators for the conduct and/or operation of SPARTAN, the entities forming the SPARTAN brand and their collaborators of activities such as, but not limited to, commercial, product and service promotion, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, sales tracking and monitoring and consumer behaviour. Furthermore, the USER expressly and unequivocally agrees that this personal data may be transferred (assigned) by SPARTAN to the entities forming the SPARTAN brand.
4. Users’ rights of access to personal data
The USER and all persons who transmit personal data to the site are guaranteed rights in accordance with the provisions of Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented.
At the same time, he/she has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data and to request that such data be updated, erased in whole or in part.
The USER may exercise, free of charge and without justification, any of the rights listed above, as follows:
• the right to information, i.e. SPARTAN is obliged to provide information on the identity of the personal data controller, the purpose for which the data is processed, whether the provision of all data is obligatory and the consequences of refusing to provide it, as well as the existence of the rights he/she has;
• the right of access, i.e. SPARTAN is obliged to confirm to the applicant whether or not it is processing personal data, free of charge, within the limit of one request per year, on the basis of a written request, dated, signed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; he/she also has the right to consult the register of personal data processing, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to appeal against the controller’s decisions, in accordance with the legal provisions.
• the right to intervene on the data, i.e. SPARTAN is obliged to rectify, update, block, delete or anonymize, free of charge, data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law No 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented;
• the right not to be subject to an individual decision;
• the right to seek justice;
• the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her and to request the erasure of personal data. Everyone has the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him or her.
SPARTAN may also provide the USER’s personal data to other companies with which it has a collaborative relationship, as well as to the entities that make up the SPARTAN brand, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part, guaranteeing that this data is kept secure and that this personal information is provided in accordance with the legislation in force.
SPARTAN undertakes not to expressly request personal data related to the health status of users through its contact form.
In the event that the USER also provides SPARTAN with data on his/her health by filling in the contact form provided by SPARTAN, this is done solely at his/her own discretion.
The User understands and accepts that SPARTAN may collect and store statistical and anonymous data without identifying the persons visiting this Site.
When you visit the Site, the web server automatically records data such as the name of the Internet service provider and the website from which you are visiting. This data is anonymous and there is no association between it and the USER’s personal data.
APPLICABLE LAW and JURISDICTION
The use of this site, its materials and the services accessed through this site are governed by Romanian law.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the site, the materials presented on it, as well as in connection with the services accessed through this site shall be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes shall be settled by the competent courts of Suceava.
Any person has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes. He/she has the right to request SPARTAN to delete information relating to him/her by contacting SPARTAN in writing at: email@example.com.
These “Terms and Conditions” shall remain in force until terminated in accordance with the provisions inserted in these “Terms and Conditions”.
SPARTAN reserves the right to immediately terminate or unilaterally denounce these “Terms and Conditions”, as well as / or to restrict access to the use of the Site or any Section thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, including but not limited to repeated copyright infringement. Upon termination of these “Terms and Conditions”, the right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and USER shall destroy all materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof.
USER agrees that any termination of access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that SPARTAN may disable or delete all information and related files associated therewith, and/or any further access to such information or files.
USER agrees that SPARTAN shall not be liable to USER or any third party for any termination of access to the Site or any such information or files, and shall not be obligated to provide access to files or information after any such termination or unilateral termination.
If the USER has any questions about the information contained on this page, he/she may send them to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPARTAN has the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or terminate the online activity of the website, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice. SPARTAN shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or interruption of the availability of the service or, without prejudice to the rights that the law recognises for consumers.
Also, the services confirmed by SPARTAN, prior to the ordered modification, suspension or termination operations, will be duly executed by SPARTAN.
If the USER does not agree with these “Terms and Conditions” please do not use the site.
SC STRONG MND CORPORATION SRL will never send an email requesting the USER/CUSTOMER to make a payment to a specific bank account. The USER/CLIENT must ignore any such emails and not initiate payment, and should forward the unaltered email to: email@example.com.
SC STRONG MND CORPORATION SRL is not responsible and shall not be liable for the infection of a USER’S/CLIENT’S computer with computer viruses, for cyber attacks of any kind, for the loss of USER’S/CLIENT’S data on his/her devices or damage to any hardware or software belonging to him/her and shall not be liable for phishing e-mails or partner links that may appear at any time on the website.
APPLICABLE LAW. JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and the Contract are subject to the provisions of Romanian law. In case of disputes, they shall be settled by the competent court of SC STRONG MND CORPORATION SRL , the USER/CUSTOMER expressly agreeing to this choice of jurisdiction.